Welcome to VinylNation.net - The Ultimate Vinylmation Resource!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Wizarding World of Harry Potter

--VinylNation Member--
    Favorite Vinyl Favorite Vinyl
    BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of

Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Discuss IoA's newest addition here.

--VinylNation Member--
    Disneyhead is a jewel in the rough Disneyhead is a jewel in the rough Disneyhead is a jewel in the rough Disneyhead is a jewel in the rough
    More interesting photos from outback at The Nassal Co.

http://www.wizardingworldharrypotter.com/?page_id=8

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Disneyhead For This Useful Post:

BeachGurl (06-01-2009), BigAl_PT (06-02-2009), FaithlessRock (06-04-2009), peaches magee (06-01-2009), Sal (06-01-2009)

--VinylNation Member--
    BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of BeachGurl has much to be proud of
    Wow they're definitely making some progress. Starting to see some snow capped roofs.

--VinylNation VIP Member--

peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute
    So good to see some details taking form

--VinylNation Member--
    chiefbrody is on a distinguished road
    Woah, things have started to take shape pretty quickly. I'm a little out of touch with the whole construction and what's going and what's staying. The remaining parts of Lost Continent (Sinbad, Poseidon, DD), what will become of them? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on the whole project

--VinylNation Member--
    Disneyhead is a jewel in the rough Disneyhead is a jewel in the rough Disneyhead is a jewel in the rough Disneyhead is a jewel in the rough
    I should clarify. Those pics are from the backlot area of the Nassal Co. Which is over off Kaley Ave. The stuff will be moved over to TWWoHP later.

--VinylNation Member--
    chiefbrody is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyhead View Post
    I should clarify. Those pics are from the backlot area of the Nassal Co. Which is over off Kaley Ave. The stuff will be moved over to TWWoHP later.
    Thanks for the heads up

--VinylNation Member--
    Oh I didn't realize that wasn't at IoA!

Is the Nassal Co. the ones who are making everything?

--VinylNation Member--
    Sal is a glorious beacon of light Sal is a glorious beacon of light Sal is a glorious beacon of light Sal is a glorious beacon of light Sal is a glorious beacon of light Sal is a glorious beacon of light
    wish it was aready open lol. Yeah im glad the details are coming in.

--VinylNation Member--
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGurl View Post
    Oh I didn't realize that wasn't at IoA!

Is the Nassal Co. the ones who are making everything?
    Universal LEGAL
    Last edited by Disneyhead; 06-11-2009 at 08:00 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Disneyhead For This Useful Post:

HT_NSU (06-02-2009)

peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute peaches magee has a reputation beyond repute
    MAN I would love to work for them. How cool and fun that would be!
    Last edited by peaches magee; 06-15-2009 at 09:56 AM.

--VinylNation Member--
    If you look closely at the concept art of Hogwarts, on the left side of the castle is where the walls with the many spires will be located. You can also see where the cone shaped spires will be. Most of what is in the pics are for the castle.
    Last edited by Disneyhead; 06-11-2009 at 08:01 PM.

--VinylNation Member--
    bprough is on a distinguished road
    Always looking on I4 when we drive by one day i am sure it will get me into an accident

--VinylNation Member--
    I am heading over to the Nassal Co. with my camera right now. I'll be back later with some pics.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Disneyhead For This Useful Post:

BeachGurl (06-02-2009), ghostrider455 (06-02-2009), Jakemeister (06-02-2009), peaches magee (06-02-2009)

You are awesome! Can't wait to see!

--VinylNation Member--
    OK, these are from out back of The Nassal Co.:

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Disneyhead For This Useful Post:

BeachGurl (06-02-2009), CaptainMichael (06-04-2009), Dumbledork (06-22-2009), FaithlessRock (06-04-2009), ghostrider455 (06-02-2009), HT_NSU (06-02-2009), Jakemeister (06-03-2009), MouseMasters (06-03-2009), peaches magee (06-02-2009), Poster X (06-03-2009), Sal (06-02-2009), Scubaca (06-28-2009), Sledge (06-02-2009), Snoman (06-03-2009), some random guy (06-04-2009), taxmansp (06-06-2009), YETI PINTRADER (06-03-2009)

--VinylNation Administrator--

Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute
    Very awesome! Post of the year.

--VinylNation Member--
    Wow! Everything looks great! I can't wait to see it all in place. Thanks a lot of posting those!

--VinylNation Member--
    ghostrider455 is a jewel in the rough ghostrider455 is a jewel in the rough ghostrider455 is a jewel in the rough ghostrider455 is a jewel in the rough
    Wow! That was an awesome update, WWHP looks like it will have a crazy amount of detail!

Man, you are a god!!! Amazing pics! I am getting so hyped for this the more I see. Thanks so much for going out there and getting those shots!

--VinylNation Member--

HT_NSU has much to be proud of HT_NSU has much to be proud of HT_NSU has much to be proud of HT_NSU has much to be proud of HT_NSU has much to be proud of HT_NSU has much to be proud of HT_NSU has much to be proud of HT_NSU has much to be proud of
    Thanks for the pictures!!!! Awesome!!!!

Is that tall building with the smokestacks the burrow?

--VinylNation Member--
    I don't believe that is The Burrow. I think it is just a fascade for somewhere in Hogsmeade.

And this time I didn't post the pics over at IOACentral, I just linked the ones here (no offense to the fine folks at IOAC). And I also emailed a link to the thread to Lance at Screamscape. I figured with the meltdown of OU, the new boards need all the help they can get. I see we already have 15 guests.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Disneyhead For This Useful Post:

BeachGurl (06-02-2009), peaches magee (06-02-2009), Poster X (06-03-2009), Qsk50 (06-03-2009), Sal (06-02-2009), Sledge (06-02-2009), Snoman (06-03-2009)

I don't believe that is The Burrow. I think it is just a fascade for somewhere in Hogsmeade.

And this time I didn't post the pics over at IOACentral, I just linked the ones here (no offense to the fine folks at IOAC). And I also emailed a link to the thread to Lance at Screamscape. I figured with the meltdown of OU, the new boards need all the help they can get. I see we already have 15 guests.
    You truly are the best! Gives us a nice little boost we need. Things are coming along. Screamscape will be all over this!

--VinylNation Member--

Glad you did that. We definitely need help gettin' our name out there. I know its called VinylNation, but we still want to be able to share some of the most up-to-date news about the goings on around the parks.

--VinylNation Administrator--

Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute Sledge has a reputation beyond repute

The pictures look awesome I appreciate you keeping them exclusive. Thanks for doing that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information